Electric scooter meter description
Scooter meter appearance interface display generally includes operation indicator and fault indicator.
Operation indicators: headlight indication, brake indication, speed, total mileage, power, gear, etc.
Fault indication: brake failure, controller failure, motor failure, etc.
1. Headlight control: Click the power button to turn on / off the headlights
2. Zero-start / non-zero-start mode: Double-click the power button and operate according to the buzzer sound
3.Cruise mode: Keep the throttle at a certain position for 8 seconds, then enter the constant speed cruise mode
4. Fault mode: The alarm prompt uses the icon flashing times as the fault alarm code prompt
5. Power display: 0-5 grid power
6. Speed and mileage display: long press the gear button to switch modes
7. Gear display: 1-3 gear cycle mode